Sunday, 2 November 2014

LUST



Two coveted the white semi-circle -
The dream of every nenapudrennogo other.
They like cheese, like two moons in the sight of hangover -
Not a drop too much in the outline and pattern.

Involve touch, touch the delicate skin
(But shlopotat easy for it and in the face) ...
Ready to dream about them all - old and young,
dumb, legless (unless castrato!).

Face, gait, yes, says a lot,
but only for them glazeesh, since still standing.
Himself baby feel hunting - passion!
And to them for a long time and enthusiasm to drop.



And you're in paradise when they slowly caress,
"God is!" - You are at the moment you know.
was rounded and simple it a fad,
Kohl did once he is a miracle.
 

 
Oh, lady's ass, the top of dreams,
damsels, a symbol of beauty constant,
sweetly smooth your shape
ravished my mind forever damned!


 
Barely see bend your lines,
I guess I'm just losing my mind.
than once, I'm with you violate discipline,
But decided not to comply once.


 
I so admire your perfection
Prigozhestyu tender and velvety skin,
Obyat you it is bliss!


 
Believe me, I will not think twice shy,
As soon excites me to shiver
and Anfas your profile on female ass!


 
eahw30sx (351x307, 2124 Kb)

No comments:

Post a Comment